Story County Medical Center’s Radiology Department offers the same high quality services that can be found in larger hospitals…with a “best experience every time” approach. Our specially-trained imaging team offers services using high quality equipment to ensure you receive superior care.
Our Radiology Department is staffed with Radiologic Technicians and an Advanced Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer who perform all medical imaging procedures. Our services include:
- General radiology – digital
- CT scanning – low does, mutidetector CT scanner
- Ultrasound – cardiac, stress cardiac, vascular, abdominal, breast and OB/GYN
- MRI – whole body scanner
- Nuclear Medicine – spect imaging
- Elite C-arm to assist our surgeons in the operating room
- PET-CT – whole body scanner
Our medical staff images are interpreted by board certified radiologists at Iowa Radiology, an affiliate of Unity Point Health.
For more information, please call (515) 382-7779.